iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus Repair
No Mic Speaker
Boot Repair Service
Symptoms of a Bad Audio IC Chip
– Facetime or Voice Memos aren’t playing sound.
– The speaker phone option is grayed out.
– It takes your iPhone a long time to boot and it hangs at the Apple logo (but does vibrate when you press the home button).
– An extremely laggy touchscreen that borders on non-responsive.
This service will fix the Audio chip on the circuit that caused your phone to have an audio issue relating to the speaker, microphone, and the phone is slow to boot up. You can verify this issue by verifying the grayed out recording button or “Recording Failed” message on the Voice Memo app, or grayed out speaker button on the Phone app.
* PRICE: WE WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TOTAL REPAIR PRICE, After your unit has been properly diagnosed.
Contract iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus REPAIR service. Please fill all information and you will be given a RMA/order number to send your product to MAC EZpc:
Logic Board Repair Department
1243 S Alvarado St C-3
Los Angeles, Ca 90006